Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 4,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
We're looking for someone who can take ownership of the process of launching mobile apps for our customers.
You will need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment. You must be innovative, self-directed, and understand quality assurance procedures and methodologies.
You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of quality assurance, a solid understanding of mobile technologies, as well as knowledge of how to architect software for maximum longevity.
You will work directly with our product and sales teams to ensure proper development and QA of our applications and platforms.
- Create comprehensive and well-structured mobile app submission
- Develop and continually refine an app submission QA process
- Review requirements and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, document and track bugs
- Perform thorough testing when bugs are found
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Work with our team to explain and resolve bugs or issues with the platform
- Monitor debugging process results and document them
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3+ years of experience in quality assurance and/or operations
- Ability to programmatically test and automate our build server
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description