Implementation Manager, procore.org
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to join our Procore.org team! Procore.org is a grassroots department started within Procore with the mission to expand our products reach to non-profit and academic institutions, making our software accessible to a larger community. As an Implementation Manager, you’ll partner with clients (non-profit, university, and trade associations) to drive adoption, manage business processes, and build Procore’s business.
Our Implementation Managers will be given the opportunity to plan roll-out strategies then execute the implementation and onboarding of new accounts while also contributing to a growing team and office. Some travel is required (5-10%) to visit client sites, attend industry events, travel to other Procore offices, and more.
This position is based in Carpinteria, CA and we’re looking for candidates to join us immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Work with new and existing clients to transform them into Procore experts and evangelists through training (in person and remote via screen sharing software), support, and relationship management
- Provide the highest level of service and support to Procore’s clients through diligent communication
- Communicate with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via instant messaging, email, phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
While our team works closely with all levels of our organization, including our sales team, this position does not include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
What we’re looking for:
Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Experience with implementation of SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and new client relationships
- 1+ years managing a Book of Business at a SaaS software company that included responsibilities of software training, building new client relationships and driving user adoption
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
Or Construction pros looking to transition into a fast-paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users (highly preferred, not required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.