Implementation Enablement Manager
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Implementation Enablement Manager
ServiceTitan is seeking an Implementation Enablement Manager to join our Implementation team. The candidate will be focused on enabling our team to operate more efficiently and provide a better and more consistent experience to our customers. The Implementation Enablement Manager will partner with SMEs, CS Management, Product, and Internal Training to develop best practises, improve cross-team collaboration, and lead onboarding specific training sessions. The ideal candidate will have process improvement experience, strong critical thinking skills, and first-hand experience in an implementation role. To be successful in this role the candidate must be able to work cross-functionally with empathy and respect in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Design and implement a standardized process throughout the onboarding life cycle
- Work in tandem with internal training team, leadership and SMEs to design and deliver process, product and soft skills training to the implementation team
- Ensure that business process outcomes are aligned with the Organization’s strategic goals
- Work with Leadership and Managers to address our business needs efficiently and with a focus on continued scalability, optimization, improvement and flexibility of overall processes
What you'll need
- BS/BA in Business Administration, or related field, required
- 5+ years of process improvement, management consulting, implementation, or related business experience
- Process improvement experience in SaaS, highly desired
- Systematic problem-solving skills, ability to determine root cause problems and implement solutions
- Ability to handle multiple, complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to business impact
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Advanced MS Office and G-Suite user
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Confidence in advocating and driving adoption of best practices
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017