Global Logistics Specialist Arabic
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
The Global Logistics Specialist will coordinate with various international logistics companies to ensure international outbound shipments are processed fast and economically.
- Serve as subject matter expert demonstrating in-depth knowledge of market, culture, logistics-related regulations and policies, clearance procedures, etc. for the assigned lanes and carriers.
- Set-up new and continually improve existing processes for the assigned lanes and carriers.
- Perform research work, gather and analyze data for assigned lanes and projects.
- Actively identify and scope new opportunities to improve how we serve customers and business processes.
- Report any discrepancies of damaged or lost shipments, customs issues, and work with logistics vendors to ensure shipments are properly sent to their correct destination and on time.
- Maintain freight expenses for assigned lanes and review invoices. Report any changes or billing issues with the department management team and Accounting Department.
- Research lost shipments, broken items and track items between custom brokers and iHerb Logistics
- Manage lead times for assigned lanes and investigate delays with Global Logistics Freight Forwarding team, logistics carriers and customs brokers daily to ensure timely flow of the shipments
- Be responsible for trouble-shooting customs and any logistics related issues
- Perform audits to review logistics processes for the management team when needed
- Organize, maintain, and update website content for assigned lanes
- Support special projects when needed
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to take accountability for assigned lanes and assigned project deliverables
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Stress tolerance
- Excellent organization skills and ability to effectively multi-task
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of GSuite: Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, etc.
Requires a minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.