Global Internal Auditor
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Global Internal Auditor. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Internal Auditor will report directly to the Manager, Security Governance and will be responsible for ensuring all Deluxe facilities worldwide maintain a Security level at or above industry best practice. This is a full-time, permanent position and can be in Burbank, CA.
- Ensure security of content (theatrical, television, internet, gaming, commercials, etc.) from major studio client, internet media companies, and related entertainment companies.
- Perform thorough assessments of physical, digital and management security controls of post-production facilities, and production workflows using content security standards from the Trusted Partner Network and or other bodies of regulation required by media companies including standards from major studios and clients.
- In coordination with the Security Team, review & provide administrative, technical and physical security recommendations to improve security of content, production workflows, and overall security posture of Deluxe.
- Liaise with internal business units on matters relating to content security risks, standards, and control requirements.
- Take part in the investigations of security breaches and other cyber or employee related incidents.
- Maintain compliance where applicable with NIST standards.
- Work with Security Team to ensure appropriate remediation of security gaps found through cybersecurity audits; this includes network vulnerabilities, penetration tests and other forms of security gap assessments.
- Review & action email security queries/alerts & trouble tickets assigned to Security Team.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Develop metrics that show areas of improvements within Security Governance and or within other security areas involved.
- Maintain an inventory of technologies, (such as applications, portals, etc.) with potential external access, that use Deluxe data and may be used or hosted by third parties.
- Willing to contribute and participate in corporate Security awareness initiatives, organized by the Deluxe Security Team.
- Minimum of 2 years of Security or Entertainment Operations experience.
- Strong understanding of risk management concepts (inherent risks, control design, mitigating controls).
- IT-Audit/IT-Compliance/IT-Risk Management experience is desirable.
- Experience in IT Project Management is preferred but not required.
- Experience within the post-production industry is strongly preferred but not required.
- Experience in planning, organizing and developing information technology policies, procedures and practices.
- Experience with various audit standards such as ISO27001, CoBit, MPAA, NIST desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization are required, especially with executives, studio clients, and production clients.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Travel required; not to exceed 15 - 20% of hours worked annually.
- Weekend, off hour work may be required at times depending on active projects, incidents or other variables.
- Flexible work arrangements are available, must have prior approval by manager and conditional on ongoing good standing with job role.
- Must be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment and maintain sensitivity to personnel and corporate concerns.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.