Engineering Program Manager
As a Program Manager you’ll lead a cross-functional team to deliver VideoAmp’s initiatives. To be successful in this role, the leader will need to build respect and excellent working relationships with multiple teams within VideoAmp.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Understand and assess critical paths and dependencies for delivering and shipping products and facilitate discussions between project teams, product management and engineering and across the business.
- Perform risk management planning, identification, analysis, responses, monitoring and control on a project. Increase probability of positive results.
- Establish success measures/product/feature KPIs and prepare statistics, KPI and trend reports.
- Evaluate existing processes and procedures. Make recommendations and drive process improvement and adoption of best practices (processes, tools, etc.) to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Ability to operate in an Agile environment.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to review and improve on existing processes to be more effective while obtaining support & buy-in from teams and executive leadership.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making.
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- Proven working experience in project / program management
- Good knowledge of the SDLC life cycle
- Prior experience with agile processes and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods. Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
VideoAmp offers competitive pay and benefits in a healthy environment and health aware culture. Perks include on site gym, subsidized lunch, vacation incentive and a great group of people in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment.
Read Full Job Description