DIRECTOR, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
1. Position Overview
Leadership role accountable for the successful execution of RP product development and operations activities consistent with cost, schedule, and program requirements. Manage, lead, and support all Romeo product development programs through every phase of the product development lifecycle (RP Phase Gate). Build and lead a strong team of program and project managers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with all areas of the company including (sales, engineering, manufacturing, materials, supply chain, quality, safety, logistics, etc..) to ensure that program deliverables and milestones are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Create and manage program master plan that covers all key deliverables and milestones across every program
- Lead cross functional teams in scope management, schedule, budget and cost management, quality, resource management, and risk management
- Initiation and supporting timely and effective resolution of issues
- Generate reporting, monitoring, and presentation materials to effectively communicate the status of initiatives
- Engage with key stakeholders in prioritization of program/project activities in order to meet strategic objectives
- BS or MS in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience with increasing responsibility in relevant industry managing technical programs
- Ability to thrive and deliver goals and objectives in a quick moving, startup environment
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Romeo Power is a startup company located in Vernon, CA. just south of Downtown L.A., we design, and manufacture EV battery technology for various electric mobility platforms. Several of our talented staff come from Tesla, SpaceX, Faraday Future, Karma and other known unique and powerful companies. We are a group of highly-motivated and extremely talented staff that is set on launching products that will revolutionize the EV battery industry in power density.