Digital Project Manager
At HYFN, Project Managers sit at the center of all digital projects. They are the point of contact for clients and internal team members (including working with and managing expectations for members of Sales, Strategy, User Experience, Creative, Technology, and Ads teams). Producers have intimate working knowledge of all project specifics and are responsible for maintaining project schedules, budgets, resources, priorities, and expectations.
- Manage the design and development of CMS (and non-CMS)-driven interactive web and mobile experiences.
- Manage the design and development of social ad creative, canvas units, etc.
- Be the client’s primary point of contact, playing a critical role guiding partners toward informed decision-making.
- Utilize experience to lead clients and internal teams to solutions that achieve business objectives.
- Own day-to-day task management of project teams, coordinating with assigned discipline leads to make sure that teammates are unblocked and working efficiently.
- Create and maintain project schedules, ensuring timely delivery.
- Lead Quality Assurance, reviewing deliverables and assigning revisions as necessary.
- Effectively communicate between clients, creative and technical individuals alike.
- Identify opportunities for process, operational, and culture enhancement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience producing a multitude of projects in an interactive agency setting
- Strong grasp of interactive/software development process from an information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and technical perspective
- Proven track record of launching cutting-edge interactive projects
- Familiarity with social content management
- Working knowledge of creating project schedules and task dependencies
- Critical eye for details
- Quick-thinking, accurate, hands-on, stress-tolerant and a problem-solver
- Proactive, motivational, mentoring and encouraging approach
- Ability to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Core discipline may not be in design or development, but confident delegating tasks in those areas