Delivery Operations & Logistics Associate - Outpost
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Our people are our most valuable ingredient at sweetgreen: the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
Since opening our doors in 2007, our team has been on a mission to build healthier communities, starting with real food. We’ve been unwavering in our commitment to scratch cooking and transparent sourcing, but over time customer appetite and demand for convenience has grown.
In response, we’ve built and grown our digital ordering business, which is committed to connecting more people to real food through convenience and customization. But what we’ve built thus far is just the beginning, and we need to continue to innovate and evolve our digital ordering experience to stay relevant in a quickly evolving consumer landscape.
We are currently seeking a Delivery Operations & Logistics Associate, Outpost to enable future digital growth of sweetgreen by meeting the customer where they are and how they want to order.
- Courier lead generation - Sourcing new leads for courier partners and managing the diligence process
- Courier onboarding - Manage the onboarding of new courier partners
- Outpost delivery management - Manage the day to day and live logistics for delivery including set up of new outposts, issue mitigation, and customer support
- Courier management- Develop tools for tracking courier (internal and external) performance and work with partners to improve our performance against delivery KPIs
- Technology solutions - Work with internal and external providers to develop tools to support our courier partners and for managing logistics
- Store Operations Integration - Coordinate with operations and store teams to improve pickup and delivery experience for internal and external couriers
- 2+ years experience in live marketplace logistics, i.e. rideshare, delivery or comparable field
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytics experience required, SQL preferred
- Able to communicate cross-functionally
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy
- Experience using data to guide decisions
- Enjoy spending time with partners to understand their problems and find innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal, team member relations and leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and solve problems
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- Opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.