D2C Technical Project Manager
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, seeks a technical project manager help to oversee the day-to-day use of our proprietary e-commerce stack. You will be responsible for understanding and troubleshooting technology that powers 300+ online stores for some the biggest artists and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to drive the product roadmap and help develop new features to enhance our existing stack.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
- Oversee elements of the day-to-day use of Fame House's e-commerce technology stack including:
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Data warehousing & reporting
- Master all aspects of how the technology platform operates
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Work with an internal team to train new team members on features and platform enhancements Work with department stake holders to field questions, document pain points or feature gaps, and build solutions
- Liaison with 3rd party SaaS vendors to problem solve and develop new features.
- Assist in the vetting, selection and implementation of new SaaS vendors
- Develop and maintain a technical project roadmap
- Technical project management
- Understanding of front & back end development
- Experience with API's
- Project road mapping
- Works well with a team
- Highly organized
- Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Motivated, takes initiative, and is looking to grow within the company
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- 1-3 years' experience in technology platform, project management, or e-commerce
- Experience using Shopify a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology, commerce or a related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.