Amazon Marketplace Director
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 330+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Developing and executing strategies relating to merchandising, fulfillment, and customer experience
- Starting and overseeing a department dedicated to Amazon channel management
- Managing and monitoring department P&Ls
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and benefits that will improve Wpromote Amazon services
- Growing an already established partnership with Amazon
- Monitoring and tracking the overall client growth on Amazon and developing best practice playbooks
- Creating an internal training program for new hires and other departments
- Involved with sales training and will be included in conversations with prospective clients
- Responsible for growing the Amazon department and expanding its services
You Must Have
- At least 3+ years of Amazon management experience with both vendor and seller central platforms
- An understanding the pros/cons of Vendor and Seller Central as well as identifying situations where sellers should utilize both
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Amazon landscape and how it affects/compares to other digital channels (SEM, Social, etc)
- An understanding of the Amazon flywheel
- Knowledge and experience of how different categories, fulfillment methods, and selling platforms affect profitability
- Experience with growing brands and profitable sales on Amazon
- Solid working experience with Vendor Central management including, but to limited to Vendor Central programs, price negotiations & Amazon Retail Analytics Premium
- In depth knowledge about Amazon display and how it affects the purchasing funnel
- Experience in influencing product discoverability through advertising, product page optimizations, and product rating aggregations.
- Working experience with G Suite
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.