Agile Development Coah
Laserfiche is a world leader in software for content management, business process automation, and productivity-boosting data analytics. With users spanning more than 80 countries, in nearly every industry—including government, education, financial services and healthcare—Laserfiche solutions make organizations smarter, more collaborative, more efficient and more effective. At Laserfiche, we don’t just build software, we transform the enterprise.
Delivering on that promise of flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise-scale, secure content management and business process automation software comes with a plethora of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
Maintaining teams who are able to build quality software in a reliable and sustainable pace requires a careful mix of skills, culture, tools andprocess. Craftmanship in software development is hard to teach. Building software with near-zero new technical debt is hard to achieve. And paying down technical debt while still moving forward is even harder. We know this, which is why we are investing key people to help teams achieve such lofty goals.
We are looking for coaches who can help teach refactoring, unit testing, test automation, build and deployment automation. Coaches who can work with a team to help identify key improvement strategies and set the team up for success and check in on their progress. Coaches who have the patience and empathy of a world-class mentor, matched with deep software craftsmanship, and an understanding that good enough may be all that is necessary for now.
- Work with various teams to identify means of process improvements .
- Champion Agile development best practices (unit testing, TDD, automation, CI / CD, pair and mob programming).
- Foster a DevOps culture: ensuring that security, monitoring, operability and easy deployment are part of the team's considerations.
- Lead training efforts, conducting classroom and hands-on based training.
- Help engineering managers and team leads conduct effective retrospectives and help identify meaning team health metrics to measure team change with.
- Encourage continuous learning and improvement.
- Inspire and encourage teams to try new practices to reduce batchsize, increase test coverage and decrease their feedback-loop cycle time.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years professional experience as a software engineer working on teams that build and ship public-facing software.
- Excellent ability to detect code smells, demonstrate refactoring and unit testing
- Awareness of classic and new design patterns and ability to help others recognize them and use them component design
- Deep knowledge of cloud architecture across Amazon Web Services (strong preference), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach or similar certification
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***