Project Manager - Client Onboarding
POSITION: Project Manager - Client Onboarding
REPORTING TO: Onboarding Director
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a dedicated Onboarding Manager to join our best-in-class Onboarding Team!
When a client signs up to use the NuORDER application, understanding the client's specific business processes and challenges are a crucial part of the onboarding experience. As part of the Onboarding Team, you’ll work together with a cross-departmental team to connect the dots from a brand’s signing to go-live and beyond. You’ll get to know each client’s business requirements, become an expert in our system, and apply your knowledge to provide guidance on functionality, best practices, and how to achieve what they need in NuORDER. You’ll also have a rare opportunity to get to know many aspects of both the SaaS and wholesale industries as you work with different brands and their various ERP, PLM, accounting, or logistics systems. Additionally, integrating their back-office system with our software is a crucial part of the process.
If you love logic problems, learning new technologies, and helping people successfully get from A to B, then this could be the position for you. The ideal candidate will have experience in the wholesale industry, developing key relationships with clients & stakeholders, and working with cross-functional teams.
- Manage client rollouts as they implement NuORDER within their business and set up their back-of-house software to send & receive data to & from NuORDER.
- Work with clients & internal teams to develop a onboarding plan & timeline; provide regular updates to the relevant parties… and be prepared to push to get your projects closed!
- Provide guidance to our integrated clients that draws upon your understanding of how the wholesale industry works. Gather client requirements and make recommendations based on functionality & best practices.
- Analyze & manipulate data from client and provide feedback.
- Think outside the box! Identify workarounds to achieve the client’s goals, and educate users on features and functionality.
- Analyze project success vs challenges, and improve on processes to make each new project more successful than the last.
- Cultivate relationships with clients and software partners.
EDUCATION: BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 4-5 years in an analytic, sales operation, sales planning, or project management role in the wholesale industry.
- Exceptional communication skills – this is a client-facing role (phone, email, and in person).
- Genuinely enjoy problem solving and logic.
- Extremely organized, with ability to prioritize, juggle many projects at once & meet deadlines.
- Strong grasp of data analysis and manipulation – must love Excel!
- Able to learn new software programs quickly and intuitively.
- Experience using an ERP, PLM, accounting or logistics software a plus.
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Love a challenge and take satisfaction in getting the job done!
This is a full-time permanent position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
The opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team revolutionizing the fashion industry.
Locations in the fashion and entertainment capitals of the world: LA, CA and New York, NY.
Be an integral part of a Company changing the way an entire industry conducts business.
NuORDER is the fast-growing, venture-backed startup changing the way industries do business. An enterprise-class, wholesale e-commerce application, NuORDER helps brands run their businesses in a smarter, smoother, more efficient way. NuORDER is an innovative two-way sales solution and marketplace that allows brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business online. Eliminating the need for pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers brands to sell more in less time and allows retailers to make purchases more effectively. In short, NuORDER is e-commerce for wholesale.
Funded from top tier investors and industry veterans.
o Upfront Ventures (www.upfront.com)
o Greycroft Partners (www.greycroft.com)
o Creative Artists Agency
o Cowboy Ventures (www.cowboy.vc)
o Rachel Zoe (www.rachelzoe.com)
In a few short years company has scaled to working with over 800+ leading bands and over 250K registered retailers.