Vice President of Growth (Product)
Vice President of Growth
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world.
Our Product team is seeking a Vice President, Growth who will lead a significant part of the product team. You’ll be responsible for building the strategy, team, and culture for the company’s user growth, revenue growth, engagement, and monetization teams.If you are someone that builds high performance teams, uses data and experimentation to deliver massive business results, and is passionate about impacting tens of millions of user’s lives, we want to hear from you!
In this job you will:
- Own product lifecycle from initial conception to launch: defining product requirements and working closely with Engineering and Design to build and launch features against a planned release schedule
- Use data to drive product vision and definition of key success metrics, innovation and roadmap planning of new products and features to deliver against team and company goals
- Adopt end-to-end ownership of core experiences, from setting the strategy, crafting the product iteratively and launching across global markets
- Develop goals and own business outcomes around that meet user experience expectations and revenue targets
- Leverage your own team’s learnings to influence product management best practices at Tinder and increase effectivity of the company’s entire Product group
- Take responsibility for the outcomes driven by your teams including influencing and making effective team changes to maximize outcomes.
- Incorporate investments around Product roadmaps and narratives with investments that tie back to the broader company strategy. Actively identify novel areas for investment that further the product vision.
- Continuously foster relationships with colleagues across the organization and factor their goals and needs into roadmap plans and strategy. Have a deep understanding of other groups' goals and objectives, and influence decision making across the company.
- Proactively champion skill and career building across your team, and recommend opportunities for improvement to result in an overall stronger product team at Tinder.
What we’re looking for:
- 12+ years of product management in a high growth consumer tech company
- 10+ years leading high growth product teams
- University degree, ideally with technical or business background or mix of education and experience
- A dynamic leader that motivate, set vision and ignite growth amongst a group of Product Managers and engineers
- Experience leading user growth, international growth, engagement, and monetization Product Teams for consumer mobile apps, mobile subscription businesses
- Experience successfully driving strategic plans and tactical execution that align with business goals
- The technical knowledge and experience to work on highly technical features with specialized engineering teams.
- Impressive communication and collaborative skills to manage and oversee products with cross functional teams across the business and geographies
- The ability to assess the impact of a feature not only on end users but also the platform it’s being built for.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match, and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes, and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location