Technical Product Manager
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4,000+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We are building a digital platform to deliver thoughtfully designed, data-driven customer experiences.
Technical Product Manager
You will work with stakeholders in marketing, engineering, operations and HR to define product requirements for the data science and analytics team. You will write PR/FAQ’s, product requirement documents, manage communications with stakeholders and invent on behalf of our internal customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 6+ years of technical product development and product management experience, including defining, launching, and optimizing product and services
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- High energy with a bias for action and impact.
- Knowledge of agile product development and lifecycle management process
- Prior experience as a software developer
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.