Sr. Product Manager, Demand
As a senior product manager at OpenX you will lead the process of defining and driving the roadmap for one or more product features. This role requires a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs; as well as intimate understanding of how OpenX products work at the feature level. Depending on the focus for the role you will work with one or two engineering teams. This position will have a significant impact on our business and requires someone who is up for the challenge.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and business objectives of internal and external stakeholders, and engage at a detailed technical level to derive product requirements
- Evaluate opportunities, design solutions based on analysis, and work with different internal teams to implement solutions and iterate
- Drive feature prioritization, process improvements, and product requirements to improve product effectiveness and usability over time
- Ensure that your vision is aligned with that of the company at large by regularly working with department heads
- Interact with various levels of personnel from C-level managers down to functional business users as well other product and development teams
- Proactively provide customer and business context to engineering team
- Express novel ideas and complex concepts clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- The ideal candidate is a passionate product leader, who is both detail oriented and customer oriented with experience building workflow solutions and complex, highly integrated software solutions
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role, with a successful track record of designing, building and launching products with real business impact
- Fluency in Agile, experience in human-centered design process
- Knowledge of display advertising technology is preferred, specifically ad serving and/or monetization systems
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in computer science or engineering); MBA preferred.
- Strategic and tactical, creative and disciplined, enjoys working at the big picture and product pixel levels
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Impeccable work ethic, humble but confident
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills
- A product evangelist, who is able to inspire and drive consensus
Company at a Glance
OpenX exists to help publishers grow their businesses by monetizing great content. We do this by creating highly efficient, high quality programmatic advertising marketplaces that deliver optimal value to all buyers and sellers of digital advertising.
Today, OpenX operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world. Our unified system also encompasses a complete supply side platform that optimizes revenue across network and real-time bidding (RTB) demand, and a comprehensive ad server.
At OpenX we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale programmatic ad marketplaces. We are constantly looking for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
We are one
Our customers define us
OpenX is mine
We are an open book
We evolve fast