Sr. Product Manager (Business Services)
At LegalZoom we are growing our Product Management organization who is responsible for designing, and delivering innovative products and services to give every citizen access to the law. Today, over 3 million small businesses and consumers have selected LegalZoom to launch a new business, protect their family, and we are just getting started. LegalZoom is a strategy hub where innovative minds come together to build and optimize our product portfolio to enable us to evolve to the needs of our customers and marketplace. We’re looking for bright, talented individuals to join the Product Management team and help LegalZoom achieve its vision of democratizing the law.
The Sr. Product Manager – Business Services will be responsible for the ideating, positioning, pricing, packaging, and defining features for existing and new products in LegalZoom’s business products portfolio. The right candidate will be customer-minded, strategic and analytical, full of creativity, and effective at communicating with internal and external stakeholders. In your role, you will partner with a diverse cross-functional teams to lead, execute, monitor, and deliver results for various product management initiatives in a product line. You must have the ability to succeed in a matrix environment where your success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
What you’ll do:
- Be the voice of the customer across the organization. Lead product development lifecycle from ideation through launch including end-to-end customer experience.
- Work in an Agile development environment. Adjust requirements based on new data or strategy shifts. Influence UX designers on front-end experience specifications.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales, Production, Customer Care, and Technology to support customer lifecycle management activities including pilots, betas and full launches, customer experience optimization, and product optimization.
- Partner with Technology and Product Development teams to define and develop new product and subscriptions offerings.
- Partner with Inside Sales, Production, and Customer Care to ensure that the final product is delivered in line with consumer focused messaging, defined SLAs and NPS targets.
- Competitive analysis: drive competitive analyses in partnership with Product Marketing; lead the team in anticipating competitive moves, and responding to any competitive development in the marketplace.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create messaging and positioning that is compelling and differentiated; responsible for directing the development of key messaging documents for products that include buyer personas, product positioning, and price/packaging.
- Define business and customer experience metrics for tracking product performance in collaboration with analytics team.
- 3-5 years product management experience or other relevant experience with proven capability to direct product management strategy and requirements planning and execution.
- 3-5 years managing people and teams; proven track record managing, mentoring, developing and growing employees.
- Track record of creating and executing on high-impact products with proven commercial success.
- Demonstrated success executing on a vision and leading others to embrace it.
- Superior communication skills, including public speaking and formal presentations to senior management.
- Small business product management experience desired.
- MBA preferred. Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, economics, or a related field) or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to quickly establish credibility with key business partners in product management, sales, customer support, and development.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strategic plans and objectives and manage to outcomes.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing. Ability to analyze complex data sets is required. Ability to extract data from a database is a plus.
- Expertise in consumer or SMB internet product management.
- Superior audience-centricity, relentless advocate for the customer across the organization.
- Facile in spectrum of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Facile with audience segmentation strategies and associated action plans.
- Experienced in life cycle marketing strategy and execution.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.