Sr. Product Manager, AppOnboard Studio
- You’ll help define the goals and vision for our Studio product, developing and delivering a roadmap of impactful features.
- You’ll grow AppOnboard’s business by developing a deep understanding of our customers’ problems and work with an excellent team of engineers and designers to solve them.
- You’ll help the team develop and measure KPIs for success.
- You have 4+ years of Product Management experience and a proven track record of being able to deliver highly ambitious B2C and/or B2B products. You’ll be ready to show what these are, and how you made it happen. You also need to demonstrate the ability to move metrics and reach your KPI goals.
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You inspire others: You can explain the customer problems clearly and include others in the team to discuss solutions. You have an ability to work with a team to develop an inspiring product vision of how you see our product developing.
- You strive to be the best: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your customers' goals.
- You’re a great communicator: An effective communicator, you’re straight up and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- You are data-driven: You need to be able to prioritize the value you can add to customers, and get the entire company behind you. Numbers are the best way to do this. You are very rigorous about measuring impact and assessing expected impact. You know how to dissociate a bad MVP from a good one.
- You take ownership: You own your product’s success and work with the teams around you - Product Marketing, Engineering, QA, Customer Success and Sales - to ensure an exceptional end-to-end customer experience.
- You have some technical know-how. You’ve gained a fair amount of technical know-how from your years working with engineers on technical/digital products, or from working on your own projects. You may have even started out your career as an engineer or maybe it's a secret passion. You need to be able to communicate effectively with our engineers.
- You have experience product managing a B2C product/platform
- You have experience product managing a creative tool/platform
- You have experience in ad tech
- You have strong familiarity with creative / media / video
- Experience with video creation and editing tools
- A strong understanding of digital advertising creatives + video
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Generous Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend