Los Angeles, CA
#teamSHO leads the pack in innovation and continues to revolutionize the cannabis industry, reaching unimagined heights for solventless extraction with groundbreaking new products and technology. SHO Products is a fast growing company, which has more than tripled in size after its start in 2015. Check out our websites, Rosintechproducts.com and Dabnation.com.
SEO Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing information and content to websites to be optimized and discovered by search engines.
- Develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to website.
- Conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- Ability to manage meta content descriptions, photos, and other website information
- Provide functional input into the design and theme of websites.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO, copywriting and the behaviors of search engines, and capable of continuously learning and evolving.
- Passion for technology, hardware/software products, digital products, and constantly learning at a fast pace.
- Able to take initiative on projects and work independently.
- Nice to have: experience with shopify, wordpress, google analytics, google docs/sheets, workflow systems, lastly, web and technology common sense.
Compensation is dependent on previous experience.
Location: Position is available at SHO headquarters, located in Los Angeles.
Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
Optional Group Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental (available following probationary period).
Possible Equity Compensation/Bonuses
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time