Senior Product Manager
CAIS is a rapidly growing and dynamic Fintech firm on a mission to build the premier two-sided marketplace for wealth managers and product providers. We are a high-energy, collaborative, and meritocratic group who seeks to make an impact and play to win.
Join us in disrupting a multi-trillion dollar industry and go where no one has gone before. Are you curious about people’s needs and have empathy towards their problems? We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team in either our Los Angeles or New York office. Your mission is to help build a design vision. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this role will work closely with stakeholders across multiple teams, including other product designers, customer support, developers, and product management.
- Understand markets, competition, and client/user requirements in depth
- Define and articulate guidelines, expectations, goals, and success metrics for our product
- Take accountability for the performance of your work at CAIS, including the impact it has on the firm and our clients
- Collaborate closely with the Product Design and Engineering teams to drive the execution of the product and development team
- 5+ years of experience in a product management, engineering, or technology strategy role
- BA/BS degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, statistics, or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience driving a product vision and go-to-market strategy
- Ability to independently execute instructions with great attention to detail
- Linear, logical thinking, the ability to resolve complex issues into manageable components
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude