Senior Product Manager
We’re WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3.5 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 20,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include blockbuster companies like Docusign, Intercom, Wag, Seismic and many more.
As an early employee joining our 65+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment and loves working with smart, driven technology teams? Are you passionate about improving patient’s lives and experience with their healthcare providers? Are you excited about building products that disrupt the multi-trillion dollar healthcare industry, accelerate our growth, and create the modern healthcare communication platform? Then WELL is the place for you. We are building the future of healthcare communication and are committed to improving patient’s lives.
- Support the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Develop user requirements and translate them into product solutions that satisfy customers needs.
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to ensure seamless delivery of strategies within the lifecycle of existing products.
- Manage and enhance product quality, ensure ease of use, and continually evaluate product performance to improve functionality and delivery.
- Build a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitors and guide product roadmap/strategy.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products, utilizing market research and competitive analysis data, supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Assist in developing and implementing the go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Manage and prioritize a 6 month feature roadmap for specific features, in collaboration with customer success, sales, and engineering, including how it works with/leverages partner integrations.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering, marketing, and sales teams..
- Facilitate the development and implementation of product/pricing strategies and tactical plans for assigned products ensuring that customer and partner needs are being met.
- Partner with Business Development team to manage relationships with integration partners.
- Proven product management capability and strong work ethic, with a sense of urgency and the ability to get things done.
- Experience in developing user stories and PRDs
- Exposure to market research, GTM strategy, and competitive analysis.
- Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious and enthusiastic with strong problem solving skills.
- Willing to take risks and embrace a culture of learning.
- Team player mentality with a customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and ability to multitask.
- Must be able to travel up to 15%.
- Must living in, or be willing to relocate in Santa Barbara.
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in technical field.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience in Enterprise SaaS software or equivalent
- Prior experience working with Enterprise SaaS sales teams
- Bonus: exposure to the healthcare industry
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office