Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll influence the overall success of Procore’s Construction Financials product-line by leading a cross-functional initiative to identify and build products that continuously deliver customer and business value.
As a successful Senior Product Manager, you have a deep background in product management and are comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders, and managing competing priorities. You have proven and demonstrable experience in understanding customer needs and delivering the best technology solutions to meet and exceed them.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Business and product strategy - Deeply understand and aid in the communication of business and product strategy
- Accountable for objectives and opportunities - Work with cross-functional teams to understand and meet Construction Financials primary objectives
- Represent customer context - Understand, communicate, and influence Construction Financials’ key value proposition, target market, user jobs, and user journey
- Market trends - Seek out, understand, communicate, and be influenced by technology and market trends
- Data-driven decision-making - Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data appropriately to help inform the decision-making process
- Maximize value - Ensure potential value is realized through timely, incremental delivery.
- Continuous view on product - Maintain a high degree of visibility into ongoing opportunities while collaborating closely with Procore’s customer and go-to-market
- Quality and performance - Consistently influence cross-functional teams with accountability for world-class performance and quality, balanced with value-added iterative delivery
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Product Management at a software company
- Bachelor’s degree
- History of delivering innovative products to market with a customer value-driven approach
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to navigate the problem and solution space with minimum supervision
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional Engineering teams in an Agile software development environment
- Experience overseeing a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, driving Agile tasks from a Product Manager’s view, etc.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating the ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- A great listener and team player - Product Management is more about inquiring than advocating
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.