Senior Product Manager
Centerfield is an AI-powered marketing services company serving Fortune 500 companies in telecommunications, residential services, media and business services. Our technology platform, Dugout, powers our end-to-end solution by connecting online ad impressions all the way through an offline sale at a call center or through an online purchase.
Centerfield has been awarded a Los Angeles Best Places to Work 2014-Present, and named one of Inc5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. Located at the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista, Centerfield has built its company culture around a fun work environment and participation in charitable events.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, energetic and collaborative product manager at the Senior or Principal level to join our team. You will be responsible for launching new products, maximizing revenue and profit from existing products, and deeply understanding the needs of our internal and external customers. This is a cross-functional role that requires excellent communication and proven results shipping mission-critical products with groups such as engineering, project management, operations, finance, legal, and executive teams.
- Proactively develop product strategy and vision
- Define and develop detailed business requirements and user stories
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs between different roadmap initiatives
- Develop and manage product KPIs
- Work closely with all groups within the company to get buy-in and feedback on products that are being developed and launched
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Lead and mentor product management team members
- 5+ years of total product management experience directly related to building and managing in-house built technology in an Agile environment, 8+ for principal.
- Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment in geo distributed organizations
- Hands-on knowledge and in depth understanding of Agile product development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Experience and ability to learn and understand technical concepts
- Solid understanding and experience driving requirements for API products and API integrations
- Familiarity with API services and backend infrastructure
- Experience with consumer facing software product management is strongly preferred
- Experience with voice technology
- Working knowledge of basic SQL to access data in RDBMS (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience using Tableau
- Competitive salary, and quarterly bonuses
- 401K match - Fully Vested Day 1
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)