Senior Product Manager, Measurement
Factual believes that Location Data, if properly processed and handled with appropriate privacy controls, is an incredibly valuable signal for brands and enterprises to understand consumers and drive informed decision making. To date, our suite of products has provided marketers with data to make their content more targeted, engaging, and valuable.
Specifically, Factual’s Measurement products help brands understand the impact that advertising has on driving real world store visits. Launched in 2017, this business is poised for explosive growth. To this end, Factual is seeking a seasoned Product Manager to drive the feature set and adoption of our Measurement offering.
Factual product managers are hands-on owners and drivers of their business. This means that not only are they comfortable engaging with internal engineering teams, but they are also customer facing and centric. They know the market and have strong opinions to inform product decisions. This position will entail a significant outbound partner facing component.
Product managers proactively gather requirements, prioritize and manage a roadmap, act and think independently, track and analyze all components of the business, and drive integration with customers. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, prioritize and execute product strategies that secure and grow the Measurement business as well as improve the product impact and results across a wide range of constituents - advertisers, agencies, agency trading desks, DSPs, exchanges, and mobile publishers & developers.
- Collaborate closely with engineering to establish well understood product requirements, effectively organize resource allocation, and deliver against established roadmap deliverables.
- Work closely with marketing, revenue, and partner services teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to company goals.
- Engage in the day-to-day communications with both clients and internal teams.
- Look for opportunities to help grow Factual through product innovation and customer needs.
- Represent the needs of top partners within the organization and escalate issues and requests as needed.
- Evangelize Factual in the marketplace, and the overall importance of Location-Based Context as a key component in strategy.
- Gather feedback that will inform Engineering, Product, Marketing, Business Development, and Sales decisions.
- Minimum of five years of executive product development experience at an advertising technology company: we'll want to know details about the products you have owned and delivered and their success in the market
- Demonstrable ad-tech stack and ecosystem knowledge
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. This role demands you write white papers, opinion pieces, blog posts, and other pragmatic-and-well-considered contributions to the product.
Nice to haves:
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies, location data, and location intelligence applications.
- Statistical background or training.
- Experience in advertising research and measurement.
- Knowledge of open source software design and development practices.
Please include a cover letter with your resume. Include links to your blog, Github, Twitter, etc. or other public sources where we can learn more about your ideas, code and enthusiasm.