Senior Product Manager, Buy-Side Tools
Senior Product Manager, Buy-Side Tools
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
Nativo is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us rethink what digital advertising can be. Join the Product team to improve and expand a SaaS platform focused on simplifying native advertising for publishers and brands, with the highest standards in consumer experience. The successful candidate will contribute to designing a vision and strategy for Nativo’s buy-side tools. You will guide product development from concept to launch, ensuring we ship products that delight users and create value.
Who are you?
You are passionate about products, and enjoy spending time with customers and users to understand their challenges and needs. You have a talent for collaborating with and bridging gaps between sellers, marketers, and engineers. You are eager to dive into a complex space, and then make sure that your customers see products that are elegant and simple. You balance creativity with a laser focus on priorities and impact.
What you'll do:
- Maintain and prioritize an agile product roadmap and backlog for Engineering and ensure that new features and enhancements are validated and clearly specified.
- Collaborate with UX designers, subject matter experts, and Engineering to define and size new product enhancements.
- Coordinate with engineering throughout the development process to ensure the product aligns with Nativo’s company mission, strategic goals, and market demands.
- Advise and participate in sales and marketing activities, including client meetings, sales demonstrations, and user conferences.
- Monitor adoption and revenue impact of new features and enhancements and report on release impact as necessary.
- Provide a fresh perspective and insight, aligning to current trends/approaches while also grounding your decisions in user research, business goals, and technical considerations
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience as a Product Manager; Adtech and SaaS products is a must.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including customer research, requirements definition, prioritization, and launch process.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of engineering process, user experience design, sales process, and marketing.
- A track record of shipping a product in agile product development environment, leading a complex project and collaborating across departments.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar technical field is a strong plus.
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.