Senior Product Analyst
- Develop and execute event tagging and analytics strategy for new product releases, including A/B testing. Perform data quality audits, QA tags, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements and work to implement fixes.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, incorporate qualitative insights, and understand how our customers interact with our core products.
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products and understand the customer experience.
- Develop documentation of use cases, tracking specs and QA results.
- Minimum 2 years experience analyzing data and driving actionable results
- Fluent in SQL or any other database querying language
- Analytical thinker and structured problem solver
- Strong background researching and manipulating complex and large data sets
- Experience with data visualization tools (Chartio, Tableau, etc)
- Experience with product analytics and event tracking implementation is a plus.
- Prior startup or tech world experience is a big plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, MIS, or related field of study
- Knowledge of complex analytical packages including, but not limited to, R, SPSS, Stata, and SAS
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, or other like product analytic platforms
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee AND dependents
- Matching 401k, 50% match up to 6% of employee contribution
- 3 weeks PTO and 5 sick days
- Catered lunch provided 5 days a week
- All the equipment that you need to get your work done
- Fridge is always stocked with energy drinks and other snacks
- Casual work environment, read “no suit and tie required”, but you are free to dress to the nines
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come.
Formed in 2008, Weedmaps is the largest technology company focused on servicing the legalized marijuana industry in the United States and internationally by providing backend services for dispensaries, doctors, and deliveries. Our website gives over 4 million monthly visitors the ability to review and discuss these services while building a sense of community through forums and social networking. The marijuana industry is growing exponentially and the legal and technological challenges it faces are immense. We see this as the perfect opportunity to create unique and innovative solutions that can transform the industry. In addition to developing technology solutions, Weedmaps is also firmly committed to advising on and supporting the legalization of marijuana and the medicines derived from it in a responsible manner.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!