Senior Data Analyst, Product
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Data Analyst, Product to join the Engineering Team in our Los Angeles office.
About the Team:
We work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to dig into data and try to predict and quantify user behavior, map out certain consumer journeys, and decide on what features to push to production. We work closely with one another but also have autonomy in getting to work on projects that interest us as it relates to business needs.
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Data Analyst at Honey, you will:
- Create, measure, and analyze various KPIs to inform decisions and support recommendations across the company
- Innovate! Implement innovative quantitative analyses, try new data wrangling techniques, and experiment with new visualization tools
- Work with other analysts to build tools and set processes to automate data analyses
- Work closely with the product and engineering departments to understand, solve, and anticipate their analytics needs
- Foster a culture of transparency: act as the main liaison between other departments to ensure data accuracy and uniform understanding of key metrics
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- At least 4 years of experience with dashboarding tools like Tableau or similar (Periscope Data is a plus)
- At least 4 years of experience with SQL (BigQuery and MySQL is a plus)
- Ability to take vague requirements and transform them into concise deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Python, R, and/or D3 is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- Prior experience at a tech company is a plus
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.