Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
We're looking for a smart and talented QA Analyst to join our team. Criteria Corp is a leading provider of online pre-employment testing services. Our testing platform, HireSelect, is a software solution that helps companies make smarter hiring decisions. With over 3,000 customers worldwide, Criteria Corp has been featured on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies 4 years in a row, and we’ve also earned a spot on Inc. Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work.
We want to provide the best possible experience for our users, and you will play a critical role by making sure that our platform is fully functional and bug-free.
The position is full-time and based in our corporate office in West Hollywood, CA.
- Review functional requirements and documentation to ensure that they are testable.
- Develop test plans and tests cases for various projects.
- Work with Developers to maximize coverage of automated tests.
- Perform manual testing and exploratory testing on new features.
- Document and communicate any and all bugs that were found so Developers can quickly address them.
- 2+ years of experience in QA.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment. We run two-week sprints, and the ideal candidate will be able to thrive in this environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Bonus: Automated testing experience.
- Bonus: Knowledge of APIs and how to test APIs.
- Excellent benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous vacation policy
- Monthly “on-demand transportation” allowance
- Subsidized gym memberships (the gym is in the next building over and is paid for by your health benefit)
- Mobile phone discount
- When you come into work you’ll frequently get greeted by one of the many Dogs of Criteria (check them out on https://www.instagram.com/dogsofcriteria)
- Quarterly Charity/Volunteer Events (we believe companies should help their communities)
- Free lunches and stocked kitchen (take out Tuesday and Sandwich Fridays help us talk and share ideas)
Since we're a pre-employment testing company, you will be asked to take two of our web-based tests as part of our screening process. Here are some tips on how to prepare for a pre-employment test: https://www.criteriacorp.com/resources/candidates.php
Click on the link to Apply to upload your resume and begin the tests. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information so that we can contact you if necessary.