Product Training Specialist
PatientPop - the first Practice Growth Platform serving the healthcare industry - helps practices grow, modernize their patient experience, and streamline their front-office. The company's SaaS platform manages the patient journey from first impression to the examining room, and picks-up again after treatment is complete to nurture and recall patients when the time is right.
PatientPop is looking for a highly motivated and forward thinking Product Training Specialist, who will be our in-house expert in product training and SEO. This role will develop training for customer facing roles, such as Customer Success Managers, and produce and maintain a library of collateral and documentation. The Product Training Specialist will report to the Customer Success Training Manager and partner with business stakeholders to ensure execution and success of training programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an expert in our product, value proposition, industry, and best practices to drive customers’ success on our platform.
- Stay up to date on SEO best practices and online marketing trends.
- Research, create, and deliver internal training materials which will be delivered in various formats, including but not limited to presentations, webinars, one-pagers, videos, FAQs and Salesforce Knowledge articles.
- Work with CS members to identify and analyze training gaps and propose scalable solutions.
- Measure success of training programs.
- Help lead Subject Matter Expert (SME) groups related to customer performance and SEO.
- Participate in SEO Office Hours to provide support to customer facing roles on various customer scenarios.
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Your first project as the new Product Training Specialist will be to create a comprehensive SEO training course in collaboration with the SEO Operations Analyst and applicable stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 1-3 years of training experience, preferably in a SaaS business
- SEO experience nice to have
- Strong presentation and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, PPT, and Excel.
- Experience in Salesforce and Learning Management Systems (LMS) desired.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment and adapt well to change
- A “can do” attitude!
Perks and Benefits:
- We offer a fun startup environment, and exceptional learning opportunity with 3X entrepreneurs.
- Competitive compensation structure.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Promotion and growth opportunities.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.