VideoAmp’s mission is to bridge the gap between television and digital advertising with campaign measurement, planning and audience-targeting solutions that dramatically improve the performance and cost-efficiency of advertising investment. Our engineers, data scientists, designers and media strategists are inspired by tackling one of the most challenging problems in media and marketing — bridging the divide between TV and digital media.
About the Role
As a product manager you will be responsible for building and scaling out new products from the ground up as well as consulting into the existing product suite to ensure a consistently high standard of execution across the organization. You possess a strong technical background, deep domain expertise (particularly around adtech) and customer obsession to bootstrap a highly-talented product and engineering team. Strong judgment and communication skills, long term technical vision, and continuous focus on product, engineering and operational excellence are essential for the success in this role.
Don't wait, we're taking off like a rocket and want you to be a part of our journey.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical discipline is preferred
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience
- 2+ years of experience building high performance reliable service-based software
- 2+ years of experience turning customer wants and asks into usable, shippable, software.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and evaluation of customer applications.
- Experience with DSPs or other relevant ad tech industry systems
- Contribute to an early stage team in a fast-paced, startup environment focused on adding value to the marketing efforts of our Fortune 500 customers
- Assist in Defining, building, releasing, and promoting new and existing products
- Manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized fashion
- Own the troubleshooting and debugging process between Product and Client Services teams
- Partner cross-functionally with engineering, design, sales, and data science to understand requirements
- Define objectives, metrics, and key results to help guide, prioritize, and measure the success of the new products
- Analyze product performance to quantitative and qualitative feedback to guide new improvements
- Technical expertise required in order to appropriately assess reported issues
- QA any development work prior to release to production
- Help to establish QA process and how you’ll work with Software Development Engineer in Test team in order to ensure quality product is shipped consistently
- Top compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation with a stipend for travel and accommodations of $2000/year
- Unlimited in-office gym use with personal trainer
- Childcare stipend
- Plenty of snacks and beverages
- Corporate support for Hackathons, lunch and learns, and attending conferences
- Personal and professional development
Read Full Job Description