Greater LA Area
Client Services staff engage in onboarding for customers and partners of NuORDER. Reporting into the Director of Services, the Product Specialist is responsible for the build out of a thoughtfully designed portal that employs all of the best features of NuORDER. Responsibilities include clarifying and evangelizing NuORDER’s features and capabilities, determining the ideal configuration for a given customer, and delivering a portal that is launch ready. As a Product Specialist, you will provide world-class service to our customers and help set the bar high with your expert product knowledge and well-executed portal build. Your success will derive from your superior communication skills, customer centricity, high degree of organization, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment.
- Understand B2B eCommerce, wholesale retailing, and merchandising principles and have the ability to articulate how the NuORDER solution facilitates best practices
- Collaborate with sales and customer success management teams to thoroughly understand and document customers’ business goals and facilitate the portal build using the customer’s data assets
- Analyze & manipulate data in Excel, and work with customers to identify data issuesBecome an expert in the NuORDER system and configure the optimal portal build for customers
- Oversee and manage multiple customer onboarding journeys simultaneously
- EDUCATION: BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ years experience in an analytic, customer service or technology-related role
- Exceptional communication skills – this is a client-facing position (phone, email, and in person).
- Genuinely enjoy problem solving and logic
- Extremely organized, with ability to prioritize, juggle many projects at once & meet deadlines.
- Must love Excel – you’ll be using it every day. (Knowledge of formulas a plus!)Able to learn new software programs quickly and intuitively.
Read Full Job Description