Our Deluxe Technicolor digital cinema group is hiring outstanding software professionals to join us in developing and delivering next generation digital cinema system based on DCI. Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema is a global leader in the development of end-to-end distribution technology and support services for the delivery of digital cinema to theaters worldwide. We provide a complete range of capabilities to serve the emerging digital distribution needs for the motion picture industry based on an open standard that covers all of the stages for taking a movie from a studio master to a theater’s digital projection system. This includes compressing, encrypting, and transferring the master onto a deliverable media, delivering the content to the theater –for storage scheduling and playback, and installation and service of digital cinema playback systems.
Successful candidates must have a strong agile project management background coupled with the ability to work closely with development teams and key stakeholders to successfully deliver projects in a timely manner and promote product transparency.
- Works with Program Manager and other Product Owners, Software Development and QA resources
- Works with internal stakeholders and external customers to analyze and document customer business problems and needs
- Prioritizes product backlogs and conducts planning meetings
- Develops prototypes to validate customer requirements
- Creates user stories in the product backlog to support development of applications
- Works with development and project management teams to clarify user story acceptance criteria.
- Serve as a technical resource to use various data to drive product development and backlog
- Maintains high availability to the product development team throughout the lifecycle of every sprint.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or related major / experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Management, Systems/Business Analysis, Software Engineering or Digital Cinema related field.
- Excellent analytic capabilities and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional technical teams without formal authority. Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition.
- Demonstrated experience in agile software development.
- Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure and short timelines
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills
THE ABOVE ARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS, RESUMES FROM MORE EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME, COMPENSATION AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL DEPEND ON EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.