Product Marketing Manager
HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we are assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day. In the age of want it, click it, buy it, get it, on-demand and on-call, HONK is the only way to get from broken down to I barely even noticed I’d stopped.
Our job is to demonstrate how HONK’s different products serve to solve our client's problems while leading the charge on innovation for the industry. We approach product with our own HONK fashion resulting in technology solutions that are the new industry standards.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will own a multi-faceted communication strategy with various audiences by utilizing your expertise in language, marketing solutions, and content strategies.
HONK subscribes to the Product Management Triad approach, with a team comprised of Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Technical Product Managers, and supporting Data & Analytics resources.
- Develop and communicate strategies and marketing plans to multiple audiences while delivering a clear product narrative and industry positioning
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers and Technical Product Managers to become a recognized product expert, helping drive adoption across all products
- Craft both internal and external positioning and content strategy for all product arms of the company
- Focus on understanding buyer and user personas for all constituents on the platform
- Assist with market research (user studies, surveys, white papers, focus groups, etc.)
- Work with B2B sales on alignment, content, and sales tools
- Manage frameworks that position the company as industry leaders
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Communications, Psychology, Business or related field
- 5 years experience in B2B or SaaS product marketing
- Experience with a refined skill set of storytelling, writing and presentation skills
- Strong written / verbal communications skills with attention to detail and ability to advance multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to learn company data schemas and is comfortable unraveling complex models to achieve desired results in a fast-paced environment