ForwardLine is a fast-growing fintech company dedicated to providing simple, fast, and affordable financing to America’s Main Street businesses. An innovator in the industry since 2003, we are currently implementing an aggressive national growth strategy.
As a Product Manager at ForwardLine, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from idea to execution and beyond. You will work closely with team members from across the organization to develop deep understanding of our customers and build products that excite and delight them. We build external products that our customers rave about, and we build internal products that empower our teams to service these customers more effectively.
As part of a team whose work has a direct impact on the economic outcomes of the company, you will be presented with a variety of interesting tasks that change daily – and be challenged to excel at them no matter the obstacles in your way.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Develop deep understanding of our customers, analyze their financial needs and borrowing experiences, and use this to create novel and delightful experiences that solve key pain points
- Manage the product life cycle from ideation to final execution
- Build user stories and lead an agile team (product, engineering, risk, marketing, sales, and more) to execute on them
- Use multiple data sets to find impactful customer insights and develop project recommendations
- Monitor adoption, usage, and LTV impact of both new and existing products and features
- Design experiments and use various testing and control strategies
- Communicate product updates, process changes, strategies, results, and day-to-day minutiae to a variety of groups across the organization, from the executive team down to front-line sales reps
- 5+ years experience in product management or closely-related role at a tech company (preferably fintech), financial services (investment or retail banking), management consulting, or similarly rigorous work environment
- Demonstrated success with shipping and iterating on software products with cross-functional teams
- Prefer experience with data tools such as SQL, R, Python, or similar
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Systematic, quantitative approach to problem solving and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in a STEM field)
What you get from us;
- Health, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid vacation and sick time
- A dynamic, team-oriented office environment
- Paid holidays and flexible work schedule
- Rewards, recognition, company events, and other fun stuff
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.