Who we are:
Every year, online shoppers in the US lose 50 billion dollars in unclaimed money, and we’ve developed an elegant way of returning that money back to our customers. With over 3 million active users, our mission is to advocate for consumers financial best interest.
Our simple customer experience means sophisticated back-end decision-making on their behalf. Earny acts as a personal assistant that automatically gets consumers money back on almost every purchase. Earny uses low-latency price tracking to identify the lowest possible prices, and obtains refunds using credit card price protection.
We are headquartered in Santa Monica, CA and are backed by top investors including Mayfield, Science, Inc., Sweet Capital, Comcast Ventures. We’re currently looking for innovative and passionate people, who are eager to make a difference and play a vital role in Earny’s growth and success.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team! The ideal candidate will live and breath product, love conversion flows and user experience! We are looking for someone to use data to drive more engagement, more conversion, more viral growth, and more positive experiences for our users -- knowing what to look for and where to look. Ideally, you are a self-starter, multitasker, effective communicator and motivator that brings out the best in people. You have the ability to work both individually and within a team to solve issues. You will be affecting millions of consumers every single day!
- Strategy. Research and analyze the largest pain points of internal and external stakeholders and architect the most creative and efficient way to solve them. Translate business goals, feature concepts and customer needs into meaningful stories and communicate these effectively to the team to ensure execution throughout the product life cycle.
- Innovate. Get crafty with the resources you have and make a real impact. Define, scope, prioritize and schedule customer-centric product strategy and roadmap to reach company goals. Gather and prioritize requirements.
- Collaborate. Work closely with engineering, marketing, sales, support to ensure goals are met. Work closely with our design and engineering teams to architect the next generation of our site and product.
- At least 4 years of experience working on a successful online consumer product.
- Data analysis background is a must. You must be using data analysis in your decision-making process and roadmap prioritization.
- Proven successful track record of data driven decisions.
- Hands-on experience in writing product requirements and wire-framing UX concepts.
- Strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence to drive change.
Skills + Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience working on a successful online consumer product
- 2+ years of experience using data analysis in your decision-making process and roadmap prioritization
- Experience with MixPanel
- Track record of successful data driven decisions
- Hands-on experience writing product requirements and wire-framing UX concepts
- Experience with A/B testing tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc. Proven track record of delivering robust, on-time, quality solutions within project constraints
- Software Engineering Experience
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
- Mixpanel experience
- Strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Confidence to drive change
- Technical integrations with commerce solutions
Perks + Benefits:
- Salary, Equity & Health Insurance
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO and Flex Time
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered Meals, plus stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal
- Rad Location: Our office is in the heart of Santa Monica and has a casual work environment
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Team lunches, Team breakfasts, Weekly Fitness Classes, Game Nights, Quarterly Company Outings