Grindr is seeking an outstanding product manager to drive product and subscription revenue by building innovative product solutions. The right candidate is creative, data-driven and has a proven record in monetizing product solutions with a growth mindset approach.
- Represent and advocate for the Grindr user to define innovative solutions to users and business problems
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features
- Drive product ideation and development
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality
- Identify, plan and design AB Test experiments to drive organizational and product goals.
- Define, own and analyze metrics that inform the success of products [Revenue, ARPU, Conversion]
- Report engagements and new feature metrics on a regular basis to stakeholders, product team and management
- Understand Grindr's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in a web or mobile business
- Experience with building monetizable products
- Has worked using iterative development methodologies and A|B testing best practices
- Excellent analytics skills with experience in driving decisions with data analysis
- Demonstrated ownership of successful products throughout the product lifecycle
- Determines needs, aligns priorities, defines requirements, delivers, and enhances
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative. Builds trust & strong relationships at all levels, influences without formal authority push back when appropriate. Earns respect and respects contributions of others.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Structures, clarifies, and breaks-down problems. Proven experience to concurrently lead multiple strategic and tactical initiatives.
Why Work at Grindr?
Since 2009, Grindr has built the world’s largest social network for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. Now more than just an app, we’re a family of lifestyle brands with the shared mission to connect LGBTQ people with the world around them:
- Grindr – The location-based social app that started it all. Over 3 million people use Grindr daily, from every country on the planet.
- INTO – A digital magazine dedicated to queer perspectives: news, culture, commentary, video, and more.
- Grindr for Equality (G4E) – Our social mission to promote justice, health, and safety for LGBTQ individuals around the globe.
- Gaymoji – A one-of-a-kind collection of over 500+ stickers available on iOS, Android, and in the Grindr app.
Behind the brands, Grindr is an inclusive and passionate family of thinkers, innovators, leaders, and most importantly, doers. We’re fueled by endless curiosity, constant collaboration, and a knack for crossing every finish line – all within an agile growth environment. We also enjoy tons of perks, great social events, and stunning views from our HQ in West Hollywood.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(k)- Matching
- Catered daily lunch
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to Grindr without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.