What You'll Do:
- Define and deliver high priority initiatives within a cross-functional team of Developers, Business stakeholders, Designers and more.
- Define, lead, and execute holistic strategy to work towards strategic business goals, collaborating as needed across product areas and functions.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly. Identify opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Engage closely with Engineering teams to determine the best implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Synthesize and drive product strategy from interactions with customers, business stakeholders and build and manage an actionable product roadmap.
- Launch solutions that demonstrate product excellence and solve customer challenges.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years product management or product design experience.
- Agile product management experience
- Ability to work cross functionally and through collaboration will learn about product management best practices.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on internet products and technologies.
- Strong product management skills, including most importantly , an ability to differentiate between building what is asked for and what is truly needed.
- Can deliver presentations to high level internal and external stakeholders successfully.
- Experience in Customer Research methodologies (e.g. customer interviews, surveys, behavioral including measuring web analytics and/or A/B testing)
- Proficiency in measuring the effectiveness of features that are implemented.
- Experience in cross functional leadership roles including working with Sales, Client Services, Marketing, User Experience, Engineering and other Technology teams to support product positioning and address questions.
- Understanding of user experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Understanding of Go-to-Market commerce enablers is a plus (e.g. payments, loyalty, subscriptions, etc.).
- Functional/Technical Expertise (including AGILE)
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly