The Role You Will Have
- Utilize strategic insight and organizational skills to identify unmet opportunities and consumer needs
- Effectively utilize metrics to maintain a technical analysis of products and processes, highlight problems and areas of improvement, and indicate measures of success
- Ensure product is developed to meet business goals and customer needs
- Own documentation of business processes and communicate information with relevant stakeholders
- Manage agile processes for multiple simultaneous initiatives
- Collaborate with our various engineering teams to design, build, test, launch, and optimize platforms in order to maximize revenue potential
- Own the definition, tracking, and reporting on KPIs for all products
- Become a subject matter expert in the publishing space to stay ahead of competition and identify new opportunities
What You Will Bring
- 1-4 years of product experience with websites
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a quantitative or technical field such as business, economics, engineering, mathematics, etc.
- Strong background of increasing responsibilities and clear successes delivering products
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate, motivate, and lead
- Must be comfortable managing multiple features, teams and priorities to best use team resources
- Working knowledge of web architecture
- Have worked within adtech ecosystems
- Expert in leveraging data to gather user and product insights: Experienced in Google Analytics, Tableau (or other data visualization tool), Excel, SQL, etc.
- Strong leadership to manage competing and conflicting requirements
- Impeccable attention to detail
What We Have to Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Bi-weekly onsite happy hour
- Catered dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.