Mobcrush’s mission is to connect the world's mobile gamers with one touch.
We’re looking for a Product Manager that can help lead and manage the product development process for key areas of our mobile product. The ideal candidate should deeply understand the mobile ecosystem, user-focused, lives and breathes mobile applications on iOS and Android, leverages metrics for insights, has a strong technical foundation, champions user and business value, strong prioritization skills, and can work with key constituents of users, business and engineering.
This candidate will craft components of our next generation product roadmap, and work closely with our users and team to deliver the right product features to the right users at the right time.
The ideal candidate is a driven, intelligent team player who has the ability to deliver, is passionate about our mission, and has the hunger and will to win.
This position is full-time and based in Santa Monica, CA.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience managing and shipping mobile applications
- Expert knowledge in iOS and Android
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic and tactical
- Hands-on product manager with the ability to prototype UI/UX as needed
- Detail-oriented with the ability to clearly define user stories and requirements
- Strong prioritization skills
- Leverages metrics and data to inform decision-making
- Ability to champion user and business value
- Technical undergraduate degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or similar experience
What You'll Do
- Conduct market research
- Assess and prioritize new product features based on competitive market analysis, user feedback, and focus groups
- Define product and feature requirements and specifications
- Develop product roadmap, project plans, and forecasts
- Create wireframes and user stories
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on direction of products
- Manage cross-functional teams to execute against plans and roadmaps
- Demonstrate completed features and products to stakeholders (internal and external)
- Communicate product releases to stakeholders (internal and external)
- Develop KPIs to measure performance and inform product decisions
Perks & Benefits
❤️ Health, dental, and vision benefits
🌴 Take what you need time off
👶 Paid maternity and paternity leave
🕶 Flexible dress code
🐶 Dog friendly office
🍪 Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
🍕 Catered meals on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
🎳 Quarterly team outings and events
Read Full Job Description