Swell Investing, a FinTech start-up, is a place where investing meets technology, where
business meets idealism. Swell makes impact investing easy, accessible, and inspiring.
We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate Product Managers to innovate and
execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company at our Santa Monica
Product management at Swell leads the integration of engineering, design, research,
and data analytics to achieve the company's vision for changing how people invest.
Once here you will:
● Lead product initiatives with interdisciplinary, agile teams
● Own the product development process, including, tracking, testing, and
measuring feature progress
● Work closely with engineers by openly and continuously communicating product
vision, delivery objectives, and priorities.
● Meticulously groom the product backlog, user stories, and prioritize our resource
● Analyze usage metrics and investor feedback on newly released features in
order to improve the user experience
● Write product development briefs to outline requirements and contribute to
● Collaborate with the greater Product, Design, and Development teams, as well
as key business stakeholders, to help craft and maintain product roadmaps
● Lead design sprints, employing user research to craft human-centered
experiences and product improvements
● Act as a resource to the development and design teams, supporting them to
deliver features within scope, on time, and on budget
The ideal candidate:
● Strong project management skills, highly organized, and able to prioritize work
across multiple swimlanes
● Ability to create, analyze and communicate performance metrics
● Proficient with agile development and design research sprints
● Sets clear, concise expectations and can share candid feedback
● Is both a strategist and an executor, capable of bringing projects from concept to
● Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams.
● Has experience in financial technology or personal finance and a passion for
● Proven ability to specify, execute, and deliver product improvements. Experience
launching products a plus.
● Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a diverse set of
● Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
● Leads with empathy, integrity, and openness to learn – a person who welcomes
candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well. We are building an
amazing product and culture, so your attitude is just as important as your
Please include resume, cover letter, and portfolio PDF or link.