Heartbeat is seeking a Product Manager to help guide the progress of our new product. As a B2B2C company, we create products for our brand clients, our network of over 200,000 millennial and GenZ brand ambassadors, and our internal team. We're the top creator of sponsored content on Instagram and introducing a new suite of DIY tools to turn over the keys of our kingdom to brands who want to drive participatory commerce around their brands (consumers sharing their message and driving sales on their behalf).
We're excited to interview candidates who love product management, are creative problem solvers, look for ways to be efficient around every corner, love beautiful design, and care about user-experience driven design. If you thrive in a limited structure environment and are looking to work on one of the most exciting new products of 2018/2019 then Heartbeat is might be for you!
This role has a potential promotional pathway to head of product, managing a team of designers and engineering and would report directly to the CEO, until a Head of Product is hired or implemented.
What You’ll Do
- Strategize & research around customer needs to develop feature lists, user stories, and the product roadmap
- Define, deliver, and roll out products that help Heartbeat’s ambassadors, brand clients, and internal team
- Help execute the vision of the CEO and translate business needs into beautiful, usable product
- Oversee the visual design and user-experience of our website(s)
- Deeply understand competitive landscape and market trends
- Oversee product-related project management between our Product Designer, Engineering Team, COO, and CEO.
- Set and track metrics/KPIs and communicate them to leadership and internal team
- Assist in the go-to-market strategy and rollouts of all products
Who You Are
- 3+ years of agile Product Management experience
- 2+ years of previous consumer-facing product experience required
- MBA a plus, but not required
- Intimate social media landscape knowledge a major plus
- Experience in working with products for Millennial and GenZ demographics
- Comfortable using project management tools like a Gantt chart or Excel
- Software experience with: Sketch, Adobe, XCode, Illustrator, and other design tools required
- You should be comfortable and have skills around developer management, and navigating engineering team dynamics
- Data-oriented for decision making and supporting arguments
A few notes about Heartbeat:
Located in the heart of Venice
Diverse, future-thinking team
Techstars LA class of 2017
210,000 Millennial + GenZ users
Team members from Facebook, Tradesy, and other tier one startups/brands
Customers like: Netflix, Bose, Drybar, Goop, MeUndies, MedMen, AwesomenessTV, Suja, H&M, and more!
Pre-Series A, currently 24 employees
Salary range: between 80K - 120K.