Heartbeat is seeking a Product Manager to help guide the progress of our new product. As a B2B2C company, we create products for our brand clients, our network of over 200,000 millennial and GenZ brand ambassadors, and our internal team.
We’ll be pumped about someone who loves product management, operational efficiency, and gorgeous design, and is eager to help bring our platform to our end users. We're looking for someone who loves solving complex challenges and gets excited about the ever-changing needs of a growing startup.
What You’ll Do
- Strategize around customer needs to develop and shape relevant feature lists, user stories, and product roadmaps
- Define, deliver, and roll out products that help Heartbeat’s ambassadors, brand clients, and internal team
- Help execute the vision of the CEO and translate business needs into beautiful product
- Oversee the visual design and user-experience of our brand
- Deeply understand competitive landscape and market trends
- Oversee product-related project management between our Product Designer, Engineering Team, COO, and CEO.
- Set and track metrics/KPIs and communicate them to leadership and internal team
- Assist in the go-to-market strategy and rollouts of all products
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of agile Product Management experience
- You know the social media landscape inside and out
- You are comfortable and have experience in working with products for Millennial and GenZ demographics
- MBA preferred, ideal candidate will feel comfortable working with developers
- You’re a mix of someone who is both creative and analytical
- You aren’t afraid of a Gantt chart or Excel
- You aren’t afraid of Sketch and working with designers
- You’re great at building relationships with other team members
- You can convince people of your ideas with supporting evidence and data
- You are incredibly detail-oriented, and can help our team stay organized
- You can deal with competing priorities and moving startup targets
- You have a calm, confident demeanor and are a great constructive communicator. We’re not looking for someone with an ego or attitude.
A few notes about Heartbeat:
Located in the heart of Venice
Diverse, future-thinking team
Techstars LA class of 2017
200,000 Millennial + GenZ users
Team members from Facebook, Tradesy, and other tier one startups/brands
Customers like: Netflix, Bose, Drybar, Goop, MeUndies, The Bouqs, AwesomenessTV, Suja, H&M, and more!
Pre-Series A, currently 24 employees