Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Lens Studio team, you will analyze data, understand user behavior, identify trends, craft strategies, lead cross-functional programs, measure impact, and drive wide-scale product implementation and rollout. Working from our Los Angeles headquarters, you’ll collaborate with the wider Augmented Reality team to help keep Snap at the forefront of AR.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and launch products and features that help generate engagement and revenue
- Establish product growth and engagement KPIs and goals
- Define the business goals and own the results for your product areas
- Develop and prioritize new strategies, product initiatives, and programs
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities
- Closely monitor and measure results
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, economics, science, psychology, or mathematics
- 3+ years of product management or product marketing experience at a consumer or enterprise technology company
- Ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically
- A team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of a company
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Ability to communicate strategy and the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, or R
- Passionate about Snapchat, Lens Studio, and immersive technology
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].