Scorpion is looking for an experienced and creative product manager to join the growing engineering team. The product manager will work closely with the Senior Director of Product to write and refine product requirements, typically in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria. He or she will have experience creating wireframes and working with design teams to turn those into high fidelity comps that are ready for development. He or she will also be adept at successfully leading standard agile-based ceremonies with the engineering team and working hand in hand with the engineering team throughout the product development process to define and refine requirements.
This product manager should also have a love of technical problems and solutions and be able to advocate for the voice of the customer during technical design sessions. He or she should be curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with key stakeholders, potential customers, and business leaders and adept at extracting key learnings from those conversations and incorporating them into the product strategy.
We are looking for the consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. Communications skills are key to success in this role, as is a passion for building truly exceptional software solutions for our clients. Meticulous attention to detail is also an absolute requirement.
- Create user stories for current and future features based on the market’s problems.
- Create wireframes and work with design to create development-ready requirements and tickets
- Lead / Participate in standard product development lifecycle ceremonies
- Communicate with key users and stakeholders throughout the development process
- Provide guidance and support to cross functional teams (Design, QA, etc)
- Update Project Plan and Product Roadmap regularly
Pay: Salary + Bonuses
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.