MomentFeed is growing and needs an outstanding Product Manager to help our multi-location clients solve their biggest mobile advertising challenges.
Our award-winning software empowers marketing and advertising teams at multi-location businesses like Starbucks, Cricket Wireless, Jamba Juice, and Pizza Hut to influence customers on mobile phones at every point in their customer journey. We help our enterprise clients harness the power of the most effective mobile ad networks - Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Apple, Yelp, Bing and more – to drive consumers to visit their stores, shops and restaurants.
We are looking for a data-driven product manager with a business mindset and strong communication skills, who is excited to become an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company. You will own the product vision and strategy for one of MomentFeed’s market-leading solutions, responsible for conceiving and shipping impactful solutions that drive measurable client success. More than just defining products and features, you will be responsible for the business of your product and creating the conditions for rapid revenue growth. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating B2B software that is both innovative in its approach and consumer-grade in its UX.
- Build world-class marketing tools that drive measurable client success
- Support aggressive revenue targets by creating valuable solutions that customers are eager to buy and use
- Own and manage the product roadmap to achieve the strategic goals and vision of the company
- Become an expert in MomentFeed platform and local-mobile marketing landscape
- Regularly engage internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs and experience with the product
- Convert feedback and strategic vision into detailed functional specs and user stories
- Write internal and external-facing documentation for existing and upcoming products
- Use research and data to measure product performance and guide roadmap priorities
- Work across functions to ensure teams are aligned to support new product launches and minimize clients’ time-to-value
- Stay abreast of current technology and design trends among leading enterprise platform companies
- Virtually any other task necessary to build an enduring company that is centered on Client Success and has a values-based culture of Excellence, Authenticity, Innovation and Partnership
- BS/BA, ideally in Business, Human-Computer Interaction, or Computer Science
- 3+ years of product management experience focusing on SaaS, Ad Tech or Marketing Tech products
- A sense of urgency
- Highly analytical with the ability to prioritize and make decisions based on user feedback and data
- Demonstrated ability to lead product as a business and not just a collection of features and usage data
- Strong communication skills with proven success partnering with cross-functional teams and external clients
- Experience in agile development practices with proven ability to process rapidly changing circumstances, make decisions, and generate specifications quickly
- A deep desire to be part of a dynamic, growing startup
- A creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and “do the work”
- Prior experience with Facebook, Google or Twitter (and their APIs), marketing tech, ad tech or data/reporting products is a huge plus
One of the best places to work in Los Angeles according the LA Business Journal!
We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and the best partner our clients have ever had. Our people are awesome (if we do say so ourselves) and our offices are casual, fun, dog-friendly and low-key.
Every ‘Feeder gets:
- Health Benefits: comprehensive coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- MacBook Pro laptop provided on your first day
- Catered lunches on Thursdays; snacks and drinks all the time
- 401(k), commuter program, and an employer-paid fitness program
If you’re a fit, you’ll become an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company with huge growth potential.