Product Manager, Social Publishing
The Role You Will Have
- Drive projects to identify key levers for new user growth, retention, and revenue through competitive analysis, analytical deep dives, and investigations in partnership with business, UX, and other cross functional stakeholders
- Take actionable insights and execute on them through to the finish line
- Work with and support UX to run user testing studies to gather insights, validate ideas, and define concepts before moving into production and/or consumer facing A/B testing
- Drive A/B and multivariate testing for UI, user engagement, and monetization by defining and designing experiments, interpreting data, and determining actionable insights to drive improvements of the product
- Write detailed and well thought out requirements that capture all use cases and user flows to effectively communicate new products and features to business stakeholders and developers and to ensure that the features are instrumented appropriately across the product
- Own product analyses to understand user behavior and how that behavior impacts KPIs
- Become a subject matter expert in the publishing space to stay ahead of competition and identify new opportunities
- Own documentation of business processes and communicate information with relevant stakeholders
What You Will Bring
- 1-3 years of work experience as a Product Manager for consumer web products with an analytical focus and eagerness to drive KPIs tied to monetization, engagement, and retention
- Proven success leading investigations and synthesis of data stemming from complex questions into clear analyses and actionable insights that turned into product features that drove KPIs
- Strong technical acumen and experience working closely with engineering teams to identify and problem-solve technical implications
- Experience working cross functionally with business, UX, and design to deliver top-notch user facing features
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a quantitative or technical field such as business, economics, engineering, mathematics, etc.
- Expert in leveraging data to gather user and product insights: Experienced in Google Analytics, Tableau (or other data visualization tool), Excel, SQL, etc.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience and understanding of the ad tech space
- Experience in performance marketing
- SQL skills for efficiently querying large databases
Who You Are
- Strategic: You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for research, investigation, and problem solving.
- Executional: You are a self-starter, able to drive recommendations and high level strategies into results and have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Organized: You have impeccable project management and organizational skills that compliment your attention to detail. Your organization + executional + strategic mindset make you a triple threat to getting things done.
- Multi-tasker: You are comfortable balancing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, switching gears continually, and delivering in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-oriented: You have a team-first mentality and are willing to lend a hand to others as well as pick up work where needed to get the job done. “Not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary.
What We Have to Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Bi-weekly onsite happy hour
- Catered dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.