Product Manager, Scheduling
Product Manager, SchedulingAbout the opportunity
ServiceTitan is looking for a world-class Product Manager with a track record for driving new product features from concept to successful launch to lead the development of our Scheduling components. These components are critical in helping provide our customers with the right information they need to appropriately schedule appointments to meet their business goals.This impactful role requires strong and proactive leadership and the ability to independently drive large product initiatives leveraging innovative machine learning techniques.
- Own the product vision for the various Scheduling modules, including our machine-learning-driven Timeslot Recommendation service, Capacity Planning module, and Technician Availability system.
- Gather feedback from real users to take early-stage beta products to launch-readiness, then work with Product Marketing to drive adoption
- Build strong working relationships with data scientists, developers, designers, sales engineers, and people from all departments.
- Engage closely with our enterprise customers to understand their current dispatching processes and needs and translate those into product capabilities
- Leverage user analytics to release impactful features
- Represent ServiceTitan as a domain and product expert in customer and prospect meetings and on our online community
- Drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans
- 3-5 years experience, at least 3 years in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Experience with scheduling / workforce planning software preferred
- Prior experience bringing SaaS products from conception to launch is a huge plus
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product vision
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017