Product Manager, Payments
Who we're looking for:
As our payments product manager, you will help define and execute Zwift's payments and subscription management roadmap. This position will lead the launch of new and local payment methods, define and manage new pricing models and payment features and will also focus on creating and optimizing our subscription management tools. We're looking for individuals that are data driven while still able to creatively solve for and build superior customer experiences. You will build consensus among all stakeholders, own the payments roadmap, and are willing to do anything from interpreting analytics to rallying a team of engineers to execute and deliver against firm deadlines. The payments product manager will work closely with other product managers, engineering, finance, and the eCommerce teams.
We're looking for an inquisitive and strategic product manager that isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves to execute. No task or challenge is beneath you and you thrive in collaborative, matrixed environments. If this is you, come join our team!
What you'll do:
- Own the entire product life cycle including ideation, defining key features and requirements, prioritization, communicating key milestones to partners and stakeholders, and executing against the product roadmap
- Engage with stakeholders and cross functional teams to prioritize and sequence the launch of new payment methods and local payment methods
- Develop and optimize customer facing subscription management features
- Manage A/B testing and user testing to improve core KPIs including growth, conversion and churn
- Manage third party payment partnerships
- Partner with internal teams to iterate the product and features based on customer feedback
- Build key partnerships with engineering, UX design, research and analytics and third party partners
- Plan rapid sprints, write user stories and acceptance criteria, lead UAT and QA
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision making and measure success
- Collaborate with other members of the product management team to continually improve internal processes and overall operations of the team
- Constantly communicate with the cross functional team as well as senior leadership to set expectations and provide transparency
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in online product management with a deep understanding of digital subscription businesses, eCommerce products and billing platforms like iTunes, Google Play, Paypal/Braintree
- Prior experience with payment platforms and gateways
- Deep understanding of A/B testing design methodologies and experience with execution and analysis of results.
- Project management skills including the ability to plan and prioritize, and set and manage expectations
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to leverage data and insights to inform decision making
- Strong communication skills to articulate the roadmap, business priorities and the rationale behind decisions to all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team achieve its goals
- Deep knowledge of out of the box eCommerce, payment processing and subscription management platforms
- Experienced Zwifter
- Experience using Optimizely, Google Analytics, and Amplitude
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.