Product Manager, Notifications
We’re looking for a Product Manager, Notifications to join our team. In this role, you’ll be a critical member of a group that aims to ease collaboration across the construction industry. You’ll think about how SMS, push notifications, in-app messaging, and email can be used to achieve collaboration goals across Procore’s platform.
As a Product Manager of Notifications, you’ll own the discovery and delivery of easy-to-use, needle-moving software in the construction industry. Successful Product Managers meet customers in their native environments, socialize roadmaps with internal teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and work daily with UX and Engineering to execute. Altogether, it is a dynamic, fast-paced role, where no two days are the same.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop and synthesize detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that empower Engineering, User Experience, and Quality Assurance to ship your product
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load
- Manage releases and collect feedback on the state of the notifications system today
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key customers
- 20% travel required
What we’re looking for:
- 1-4 years of direct Product Management experience in the computer software industry
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; STEM Bachelor's degree is preferred
- MBA, Master’s Degree, or higher with additional experience is preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Deep and unrelenting customer focus with an ability to effectively utilize research and testing within a customer-centric approach to product
- Experienced and comfortable with presenting to executive leadership
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership, self-direct, and drive results
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.