Our team is looking for a Product Manager for our Product Innovation squad who is highly analytical, organized and has experience shipping products in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll help us mature our current product line (ex. budgeting, income creation, rewards, etc) and facilitate the development of new, innovative products.
Executing on this will require strong qualitative and quantitative research abilities, with a creative mindset and holistic approach to product management. You’ll work iteratively to ship and test features, partnering closely with research, data, design and engineering to help improve our members’ relationship with money. Operationally, you will effectively report to our Chief Product Officer.
You'll move fast, as we ship an app update on a weekly basis.
• Communicate, coordinate and work closely with Dave’s founders and product/engineering/design teams to deliver products from idea phase to being in our members’ hands.
• Own the product development lifecycle in a cross-functional team with a prioritized roadmap, clear milestones, and short iteration cycles
• Stay in touch with users to understand what they love or don’t love as our product evolves.
• Deeply understand the needs and behaviors of our users, and generate actionable insights through qualitative and quantitative research to drive product strategy
• Articulate user stories and business parameters, and identify success metrics for new products on an iterative basis
IN THE FIRST MONTH YOU’LL:
• Ask the right questions both to our team members and our customers to gain a strong understanding of Dave and our customer experience.
• Use Amplitude, Mode Analytics, and cohort data to develop actionable insights that deliver maximum value for our members.
• Foster working relationships with engineering and current PM's to understand our development process.
IN THREE MONTHS YOU’LL:
• Own the product development lifecycle in a cross-functional team with a prioritized roadmap, clear milestones, and weekly development cycles
• Develop launch plans by defining milestones and roadmap for your team, scoping/prioritizing features, coordinating timing with other business activities, managing backlogs, and estimating work.
• Define and maintain key KPIs to monitor to maximize member satisfaction, engagement, retention, and revenue.
· Premium PPO Medical and Dental Insurance plan for you and your family
· A brand new computer/equipment of your choosing
· Catered lunch 2x/week
· 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
· Flexible vacation time
· Basketball hoop
· Open and creative office space
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.