Product Manager, Hardware
INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a Product Manager for the Product Management team to contribute to the vision, the roadmap and the feature definition of our products to drive value to both our customers (hotels/luxury residences) and their guests/residents (consumers).
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope, manage and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver and execute a project plan with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Contribute to the overall Product Roadmap, aligning with company priorities and strategy.
- Act as the Product Owner for the development team to drive the implementation of your products.
- Proven work experience in product management and as the product owner of an agile development team.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SaaS experience, IOT/Mobile, Hardware, Embedded C are strong pluses.
- Experience with streaming, casting, and networking technologies is a strong plus.
- Experience in the Hospitality industry is a plus.
- Strong understanding of user experience and design principles.
- MBA or relevant advanced technical degree.
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.